Thursday, April 3, 2008

Awesome Applesauce (Cute Recipe)

Prep time: 10 minutes
Ingredients:
2 small red apples
2 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tsp. sugar
2 pinches of cinnamon
Utensils:
knife (You'll need help from your adult assistant.)
blender or food processor
measuring spoons
serving bowls
Directions:
Peel the apples and cut them into small pieces. Throw out the core.
Put the apple pieces and lemon juice into the blender or food processor. Blend until the mixture is very smooth.
Pour the mixture into two small bowls and stir in the sugar and cinnamon.
Enjoy your awesome applesauce!
Serves: 2
Serving size: 1 bowl (half the recipe)
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
84 calories0 g protein0 g fat22 g carbohydrate2 g fiber0 mg cholesterol3 mg sodium14 mg calcium0.3 mg iron
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.

Found at Kids Health

http://www.kidshealth.org/kid/recipes/recipes/applesauce.html

1 comment:

Iyana said...

Hey! I was wondering, since I follow your blog (which is totally awesome) I was hoping you can follow my blog! Trust me, you won't regret this decision. But you don't have to, but I hope you can!

(P.S I am a a kid too ;-) )